This is a self-directed comprehensive guide to help you understand and progress with a low carb lifestyle. It is a great information source for anyone who is thinking about trying out a low carb diet, a slow carb diet (aka 4-hour body), or a ketogenic diet. The highlights of this eguide include:
- food lists of what is allowed on each diet (and why)
- What foods to avoid (and why)
- An evaluation of which type of diet might suit your lifestyle best
- Best habit strategies for diet change
- A meal plan full of ideas (and photos) for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
This E-guide is a perfect way to take the guesswork out of low carb optional lifestyles. It will save you a huge amount of time from not having to wade through the overwhelm of information on the internet. All of the information is based on experience: my own experience, the experience of over 300 of my clients, and the clinical reasearch from real people (not academic research).
It is an inexpensive alternative to diet and fitness coaching.